Date: June 22, 2021
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 05:00 p.m.
Venue: Online via Zoom
Directions: Registrants will receive an email with further instructions to access student guide and Zoom meeting invitation.
June 22, 2021 | Online via Zoom
- Improve productivity and increase profits by applying essential financial management techniques used in successful businesses. This course for building professionals discusses financial tools you can apply immediately to achieve financial success. Learn how to work with annual operating plans and budgets, financial reports and operating ratios and revenue forecasts that control profitability and identify adjustments.As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Assess a current business plan and results
- Put personal and business goals into practice
- Build pro formas and an operating plan incorporating personal and business goals
- Implement ways to effectively manage business results and respond to changes
- Improve the long-term health of your company
Who Should Take This Course?
- Business owners, project managers, superintendents, sales managers, remodelers, Anyone involved in the pre-construction and construction process including small volume builders, remodelers, and custom and semi-custom home builders
This course is required for the following NAHB designations: CGB, CGR
This course provides six hours of continuing education credits for these NAHB designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP.
Additional Credit Information
6 AIA/CES LU: NAHB is a Registered Provider with the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned on completion of this course will be reported to CES Records for AIA members by NAHB. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available upon request.
This course is also approved for continuing education for contractor state licenses in the state of Utah.
6 AIBD CE: All face-to-face and online education provided by NAHB is approved by the American Institute of Building Design (AIBD) for continuing education units. Members of the Institute seeking credit must self-report by submitting a form and providing verification of attendance or completion.
The Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors has approved this course for CE.
This course has been approved by the state of Michigan for Continuing Competency.